Railway Recruitment Board has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Engineer, Assistant & Others Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 14033. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board.
- Junior Engineer – 13034
- Junior Engineer IT – 49
- Depot Material – 456
- Chemical & Metallurgical Asst. – 494
- ₹ 35,400/-
- Junior Engineer – Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in Related Trade.
- Junior Engineer IT – PGDCA/ B.Sc/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ BCA/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level.
- Depot Material – Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from Any Trade.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Asst. – Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry with 45% marks.
- 18 – 33 years (As on 01-01-2019)
- General/ OBC – ₹500
- SC / ST/ PH – ₹250
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
- Start Date for Application form- 02 January 2019
- Last Date for Application form- 31 January 2019