State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW), Rajasthan has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Radiographer Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 1067. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW), Rajasthan at www.sihfwrajasthan.com
- Assistant Radiographer – 1067
- Level- 08
- Senior Secondary in Science with either Biology or Mathematics or its equivalent with Radiography course passed from an institute recognized by the state Government, Central Government, Rajasthan Para Medical Council and Registered in Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
- 21 to 40 years (as on 01-01-2024)
- For General & BC (Creamy layer) – Rs 500
- For Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan – Rs 350
- For SC/ ST/PH candidates of Rajasthan – Rs 250
- Pay Examination fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- 30 June 2023