TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 – Sub Inspector (Finger Print -202)
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Sub Inspector of Police (Finger Print) post . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 202. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board(TNUSRB).
- Sub Inspector (Finger Print) -202
- Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600/-
- Candidates should possess a degree in Science or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
- 20 -28 years (As on 01.07.2018)
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ) : 05 years for SC & SC (Arunthathiyar)/ST, 03 years for OBC/ BC (Muslim)
- For All Candidate – Rs. 500/-
- If the Police Departmental candidate apply for both open quota and departmental quota- Rs 1000
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through Cash Challan.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form – 28 Sep 2018
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here