UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Economic Officer, Director, Lecturer
Union Public Service Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Economic Officer, Director, Lecturer vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 10. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
- Economic Officer -04
- Director (Institute)-03
- Lecturer (Architectural Assistantship)-03
- Economic Officer – Rs.42300-53600
- Director (Institute)-Rs.61300-74000
- Lecturer (Architectural Assistantship)-Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- Economic Officer – Master’s Degree in Economics or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Director (Institute)-Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in the disciplines of Textile Technology or Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing or Textile Engineering from recognised University or Institute.
- Lecturer (Architectural Assistantship)-Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in
Architectural Assistantship with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Economic Officer – Max 30 years(as on 27-09-2018)
- Director (Institute)-Max 50 years(as on 27-09-2018)
- Lecturer (Architectural Assistantship)-Max 35 years(as on 27-09-2018)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female & Ex Servicemen – No fee
- For All Candidate- Rs 25
- Pay the Examination Fee through SBI any branch of the SBI by cash or by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- 25 Sept 2018
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here