Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Deputy Director in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Ministry of Labour and Employment vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview.The total number of vacancies is 151. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Deputy Director (ESIC) – 151
- Degree of a recognized university and Three years’ experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
Age Limit: –
- 35 years (As on 02-09-2021)
- For GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs 25
- For SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- 02 September 2021