Air India Limited invites has invited applications from qualified candidates for post of Utility Hand , Driver Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 115.The walk-in interview will be held on 05 & 12 Jan 2019 09:30 AM .Read Notification For more details.
- Utility Hand -100
- Driver -15
- 45 years (As on 01-12-2018)
- Utility Hand – ₹16,800/- pm
- Driver – ₹18,600/- pm
- Utility Hand – Minimum essential Qualification is Class 8 th Pass. (Candidates having ITI/ Technical Qualifications will be preferred)
- Driver – Minimum Class 10th pass with HMVL (Heavy Motor Vehicle License) & LMVL (Light Motor Vehicle License)
- ForGen/ OBC- Rs.500
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – Rs.250
- Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favour of “AIESL” Payble at Delhi.
Walk-in Date & Time
- 05 & 12 Jan 2019 09:30 AM
- Official Notification Click Here