Calcutta High Court has invited online applications from qualified candidates for P.A./Stenographer, Grade – C vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 17. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Calcutta High Court at www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
- P.A./Stenographer, Grade – C – 17
- Rs. 28,900 – 74,500/- Level-9
- A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education and Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m.
- 18 to 32 years (as on 01-01-2022)
- For SC/ST of West Bengal candidates – Rs 300/-
- For All Others candidates – Rs 800/-
- Pay Examination fee through Indian Postal Order, drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta.
- 12 April 2022
- Official Notification Click Here