Indian Army has invited online applications from qualified candidates for SSC NCC (SPL) Entry Men & Woman vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 55. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Army.
NCC Men– 50
- NCC Women – 05
Rs.56100 – 1,77,500/ (Vary according to rank see notification for more details)
The degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
- The degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- 19 to 25 years (As on 01-07-2019)
No Application fee
07 Feb 2019