UPSC Recruitment 2019 – NDA & NA (NDA -I) Examination, 2019
Union Public Service Commission invites has invited online applications from qualified candidates for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -I) Examination, 2019. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and/or interview/Physical Test. The total number of vacancies is 392.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -I) Examination, 2019 – 392
- National Defence Academy – 392
- Army – 208
- Navy – 42
- Air Force – 92
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 50
- Born not earlier than 02 July, 2000 and not later than 1 July, 2003
- Army Wing of NDA– 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination.
- Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA & NA– 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics.
- For GEN/OBC- Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Female – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- 04 February 2019
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here