Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2019 – Trained Graduate Teachers Vacancy
Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Trained Graduate Teachers on contract basis. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 196. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration.
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)- 196
Pay – Scale
- Rs 45,756/- (Per Month)
- Graduate from a recognized University with relevant subjects/Elective subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate and Degree of Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject and Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET- Paper–II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi OR 4 years integrated B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc.B.Ed. or an equivalent course with relevant subjects and Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET- Paper–II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi.
- 21-37 years (As on 01-01-2019)
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 800/-
- For SC – Rs 400/-
- For PWD – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through online mode/challan.
- 22 March 2019
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here