UPSC Recruitment 2023 – Combined Defence Services Examination CDS (II), 2023 Vacancy
Union Public Service Commission invites has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Combined Defence Services (CDS- II) Examination, 2023. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 349.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission at www.upsc.gov.in
- Indian Military Academy – 100
- Indian Naval Academy – 32
- Air Force Academy – 32
- Officers’ Training Academy – 169
- Officers Training Academy SSC Women (Non-Technical) -16
- For IMA & Officers’ Training Academy– born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2001 for IMA & born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2005 for OTA
- For Air Force Academy – 20 to 24 years (as on 01-07-2024)
- For Indian Naval Academy – born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2005
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy– Degree of a recognised University or equivalent
- Indian Naval Academy– Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy– Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and
Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For GEN/OBC- Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/Female – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- 06 June 2023
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here