Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 – Jr. Judicial Assistant (Technical) Vacancy
Delhi High Court has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Jr. Judicial Assistant (Technical) vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 60. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Delhi High Court.
- Jr. Judicial Assistant (Technical) – 60
- Rs 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1800-2800 (5th Level of 7th CPC)
- BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ M.Tech. (Computer Science) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by AICTE and/or institutions affiliated to recognized universities.
- 18- 27 years (As on 01-01-2018)
- For UR & OBC – Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD- Rs 150
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
- Starting Date for Application form –04 Jan 2019 from 10:00 AM
- Last Date for Application form – 23 Jan 2019 til 11:00 PM
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here