Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 523. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Technical Trade Apprentice -228
- Non-Technical Trade Apprentice -230
- Technician Apprentices -65
- As Per Rules of IOCL
- Technical Trade Apprentice -03(Three)Years full-time regular diploma in Relevant Discipline from recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Non-Technical Trade Apprentice -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI in relevant discipline full time, a regular course from recognized University/Institute.
- Technician Apprentices -Graduate in any discipline(full-time course) from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions
- 18 – 24 years (as on 31-10-2018)
- There is No Application Fee.
- 17 November 2018