JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Sanitary Supervisor, Revenue Inspector & Others Vacancy
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Sanitary Supervisor, Revenue Inspector, Garden superintendent, Veterinary Officer, Sanitary and Food Inspector & Legal Assistant Vacancy through Jharkhand Municipal Service Combined Competitive Examination (JMSCCE) -2022 . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancy is 921. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) at www.jssc.nic.in
- Jharkhand Municipal Service Combined Competitive Examination (JMSCCE) -2022
- Sanitary Supervisor – 645
- Revenue Inspector – 184
- Garden superintendent – 12
- Veterinary Officer – 10
- Sanitary and Food Inspector – 24
- Legal Assistant – 46
- Sanitary Supervisor – Rs 19900 – 63200/- Level-2
- Revenue Inspector – Rs 25500 – 81100/- Level-4
- Garden superintendent – Rs 35400 – 112400/- Level-6
- Veterinary Officer – Rs 19900 – 63200/- Level-2
- Sanitary and Food Inspector – Rs 25500 – 81100/- Level-4
- Legal Assistant – Rs 29200 – 92300/- Level-5
- Sanitary Supervisor – Post Graduate Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Sanitation OR Post Graduate Diploma in Water Sanitation and Hygiene.
- Revenue Inspector – Graduate Degree in Commerce/Economics/Mathematics /statistics
- Garden superintendent – Graduate Degree in Agriculture Science/Horticulture/Forestry Science.
- Veterinary Officer – Graduate Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry.
- Sanitary and Food Inspector – Post Graduate Diploma in Water Sanitation and Hygiene OR Post Graduate Diploma in Environment Health and Hygiene OR Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Hygiene Diploma in Hygiene, Diet & Nutrition.
- Legal Assistant – Graduate Degree in Law.
- 21 to 35 years for Male (as on 01-08-2021)
- 21 to 38 years for Female (as on 01-08-2021)
- For GEN /OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates of Jharkhand – Rs 50/-
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
- 31 July 2022
- Official Notification Click Here
- Date Extended Notice Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here