Odisha Public Service Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Horticulture Officer Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 63. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Assistant Horticulture Officer – 63
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs 4600/-
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture OR Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
- 21 to 32 years (As on 01-01-2019)
- For Others Category — Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD — No FEE
- Pay Examination fee through challan
- Start Date for Online Application –28 May 2019
- Last Date for Online Application –27 June 2019