OPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Horticulture Officer Vacancy
Odisha Public Service Commission has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Horticulture Officer Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 63. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Assistant Horticulture Officer – 63
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs 4600/-
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture OR Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
- 21 to 32 years (As on 01-01-2019)
- For Others Category — Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD — No FEE
- Pay Examination fee through challan
- Start Date for Online Application –28 May 2019
- Last Date for Online Application –27 June 2019
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here