Odisha Police has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Constable (Communication) vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 244. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Odisha Police at www.odishapolice.gov.in
- Constable (Communication) – 244
- Rs 5200 -20200/-
- 12th Exam Pass in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Electronics or Statistics or Computer Science or Information Technology OR 3 years Diploma course in Engineering subjects approved/offered by State Council for Technical Education &Vocational Training, Odisha.
- 18 -23 years (As on 01.01.2021)
- For UR & SEBC Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – No Fee
- Pay Examination Fee through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- 4 October 2021