Punjab Police has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Intelligence Assistants (in the rank of Constable) and Constable in the Investigation Cadre Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 1191. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Punjab Police.
- Intelligence Assistants (in the rank of Constable) – 818
- Constable (Investigation Cadre)- 373
- Rs 19,900/- Level-2
- Intelligence Assistant – Graduate from a recognized University or Institution and candidate shall also possess an ‘O’ Level Certificate of (NIELIT) (earlier called as DOEACC) OR B.Sc/B.Tech/BE in CS, IT, Computer Application OR BCA OR PGDCA.
- Constable (PBI) – Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university, or its equivalent.
- For being eligible for the post of Constable in District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre, minimum height required for male candidates is 5 feet 5 inches and for female candidates is 5 feet 1 inches.
- 21- 28 Years (As on 01-01-2021)
- For General – Rs 1000/-
- For Ex-Servicemen(ESM) – Rs 400/-
- For EWS/SC/ST and Backward Classes of Punjab State only – Rs 550/-
- Pay Examination fee through Online.
- 16 August 2021 at 11.55 PM