WB Police Recruitment 2021 – Sub-Inspector,Sub-Inspectress and Sergeant Vacancy
West Bengal Police (WB Police) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Sub-Inspector(Unarmed Branch) and Sergeant Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview/physical test. The total number of vacancies is 330. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of West Bengal Police.
- Sub-Inspector (SI) (Unarmed Branch) – 181
- Sub-Inspectress (Unarmed Branch) – 27
- Sergeant – 122
Pay – Scale
- Rs 32,100 – 82,900/- Level-10
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- 20-27 years (As on 01-01-2021)
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 270/-
- For ST/ SC – Rs 25/- (Processing Fee)
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can be paid through different e-wallets also.
- 19 August 2021
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here