High Court of Punjab & Haryana has invited applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Clerk Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview.The total number of vacancies is 12. The applications have to be submitted on official website of High Court of Punjab & Haryana at www.highcourtchd.gov.in
- Clerk – 12
- As per Chandigarh Union Territory, Subordinate Courts Establishment (Recruitment and General Conditions of Service) Rules, 1997
Age Limit: –
- 18 to 37 years (As on 01-01-2022)
Candidates should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of Computers.
- For General – Rs 825/-
- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab – Rs 525/-
- For PHC of Punjab – Rs 625/-
- Pay Examination fee through Online.
- 24 September 2022