SSC Recruitment 2022 – Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022 (SSC CGL 2022) Vacancy
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2022 Vacancy . The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview.The number of vacancie is Not mention. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at www.ssc.nic.in
- Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2022
- Pay Level-8 ,7,6 for Group B Posts
- Pay Level-4,5 for Group C Posts
- Junior Statistical Officer – Bachelor Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- Statistical Investigator – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute.
- All others Posts – Bachelo’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- 18- 30 year (as on 01-01-2022)
- read notification for postwise Details
- For General/OBC – Rs 100-/
- For SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen – No FEE
- Pay Examination fee through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan
- 08 October 2022
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here