MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 – Village Health Nurse (VHN) and Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) Vacancy
Medical Service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu has invited Online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Village Health Nurse (VHN) / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test or Interview. The applications have to be submitted on official website of Medical Service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu.
- Village Health Nurse (VHN) / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) – 1234
- Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/
Age Limit: –
- 18 to 40 years for OC ( As on 01-07-2019)
- 18 to 57 years for SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC ( As on 01-07-2019)
- SSLC with 18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course and Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
- For SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) – Rs.300/-
- For All Others – Rs 600/-
- Pay Examination fee through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment or challan any of the branches of Indian Bank
- 13 November 2019
- Detail Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here