UPSC Recruitment 2023 – Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2023 Vacancy
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Indian Economic Service (IES)/Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2023 Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 51.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at www.upsc.gov.in
- Indian Economic Service Examination (IES) 2023 – 18
- Indian Statistical Service Examination (ISS) 2023 – 33
- Not Mention
- For IES – Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a Recognized University.
- For ISS – Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics)
Age Limit: –
- 21-30 years (As on 01-08-2023)
- For GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs 200/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PWD – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- 09 May 2023 till 06.00 PM
- Official Notification Click Here
- Apply Online Click Here