Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Indian Economic Service (IES)/Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2023 Vacancy. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Exam/Written Test or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 51.The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at www.upsc.gov.in
- Indian Economic Service Examination (IES) 2023 – 18
- Indian Statistical Service Examination (ISS) 2023 – 33
- Not Mention
- For IES – Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a Recognized University.
- For ISS – Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics)
Age Limit: –
- 21-30 years (As on 01-08-2023)
- For GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs 200/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PWD – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- 09 May 2023 till 06.00 PM